Glock 42 20 Round Magazine - I recently bought 2 of these and they are a great addition to these magazines. I now, really like the feel of this gun in my hand! Easy to install and most importantly, hassle free.

I wish the black would match the standard grip, but it's more of a shiny black metal. This matches their other upgrades. The Allen Wrench that came in the box looked like it had marks on the sides from shipping. But it's not your fault.

Glock 42 20 Round Magazine

Glock 42 20 Round Magazine

I just bought 2 of these and they arrived today. Installation is fast. Both extensions took about 5 minutes to complete. (I have a Glock Mag tool from the Glock store)

Shield Arms S 15

Man, what a difference that makes to my Glock 42. With the original Glock Mags, I couldn't quite get the grip. Installing Black's +2 mag extension now puts me in complete control. This gun feels very comfortable in the hand. The controls on the guns are also good and they look great.

Great product. However, the video showing how to install the extension should be modified. After cutting the tabs. Place the expansion board on the table and place the piece of plastic so that the button is in the hole. Depress the magnetic spring and begin to slide the magnet onto the base plate. It will pop into place. I tried a few times in the video but the insert plate would slide into the magazine making it almost impossible to separate. Parts of me are flying everywhere. Then I did it my way. Quick, easy, no flying parts, and no hassle to insert boards.

By the looks of it, these magazine extensions are the best out there. Bigger and stronger, allowing you to take full advantage of the G42 grip. Without one of these, the weapon is pretty much useless.

Wish they had color, but the aluminum base with the large handle wrap looks and feels really good.

Glock Gen 4 Glock 20 10mm 10 Round Factory Magazine

I just added a +1 to my G42, I like the way the gun is positioned with my pinky on the extension. Great progress. With the DeSantis Pocket Holster it doesn't get in the way of my pocket carry. It's a really good product, IMO. thank you

20 round magazine pouch, glock 42 double magazine pouch, glock 20 magazine holster, glock 30 round magazine pouch, glock 20 magazine pouch, glock 42 magazine holder, glock 20 magazine holder, glock 42 pocket holster, 33 round glock magazine, glock 42 magazine holster, glock 33 round magazine pouch, glock 42 magazine pouch