Glock 42 30 Round Magazine - I recently bought 2 of these, they are a nice addition to these magazines. Now I really like this weapon in my hand! Easy to install and most importantly, crash free.

I expected the black to match the standard grip, but it's more of a gloss black metallic. It's the same as other updates. The allen key in the box appeared to have marks on the side from shipping. But it's not everyone's fault.

Glock 42 30 Round Magazine

Glock 42 30 Round Magazine

I recently bought 2 of these and they arrived today. Installation was quick. Both extensions took 5 minutes. (I had a Glock Mag Tool from the Glock Store)

Magazine Pouch Glock 42 Ets 9 Round

Wow, what a difference this makes on my Glock 42. I couldn't get full power with the original Glock Mags. Equipping the +2 mag extension black now gives you full power. The gun is much more comfortable in the hand. The weapon controls are also much better and they look good.

Great product. However, the module installation video should be reviewed. After cutting off the ears. Place the expansion plate on the table, then insert the piece of plastic so that the button fits into the hole. Press the core spring and start moving the core to the motherboard. It will sit on the ground. I tried several times as described in the video, but the tab fell into the magazine and was almost impossible to remove. My parts were flying everywhere. Then I did it my way. It's quick, easy, with no flying parts and tabbing issues.

I've looked and these basic extensions are the best. Bigger, stronger and offers a full hand grip with the G42. Without them, the weapon is useless.

I wish they came in colors, but the aluminum base with the huge grip really looks and feels great.

How Many Rounds Does A Glock Hold?

I just put +1 of these on my G42 and I really like how the pink on the extension grips the pistol now. A big improvement. And it doesn't stop me from carrying a DeSantis pocket bag. This is a very good product, IMO. thanks

Glock 42 magazine holder, glock 30 round magazine pouch, magazine 30 round, glock 42 magazine holster, glock 30 magazine holster, glock 30 with glock 21 magazine, glock 42 magazine pouch, magpul 30 round magazine, california 30 round magazine, 30 round magazine pouch, 30 round pmag magazine, mp5 30 round magazine